Monday, February 9, 2015

Birds, Beasts and Humans - Vögel, Tiere und Menschen - Part II

Hello everyone,

as I said, there is more work to come. Last night I had a few hours of creative time and here is my work:




And then, as I told you before, my 4 year-old son wanted to draw for me as well, when he realized that my daughter was drawing birds for me!!!!

He drew a picture using felt-tip pens and I photocopied his drawing on water color paper. Then I drew some birds on top of it and it kind of looked like a nest. I am not sure yet,  if I should add some color or just leave it back and white.....
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Doppelseite - so schön gezeichnet diese Eulen und Blätter und der Vogel!
    Auch Deine Zeichnungen über Junior's Bild gefällt mir sehr gut, ich könnte mir ein wenig Farbe schon gut vorstellen dazu, warum nicht.
    Lieben Dank für's nochmal Ideen umsetzen für Art Journal Journey!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz tolle Teamwork wieder - danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ! GLG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete